Friday, May 29, 2009

Stoned.com

ive been killing myself lately with lack of sleep and an overdose of tired. I should be studying, i shuold also HAVE been studying but instead, i find doing dumb things with the people i love much more endearing.

I want that A but i obviously dont want it enough. The more i think about it the more upset i am that i took this course instead of my original decision to do journalism. I cant believe i let my parents push me that far. Oh well, engineering still does sound interesting but seriously? how much longer is my attention span even going to last me.

i finally got a much needed sleep of almost 8 hours after my 48 hours insanity. i am still very tired. but in about 3 hours time my presence will be expected somewhere i dont even see the point in being. at night, i am still in confusion whether to be there or to stay home and pretend to study which we all know ends up with me on msn being distracted by stupid natalie. pfft.

why am i going to a charity event instead of going to personally meet steve aoki is a freaking mystery. i want to squirm out of this so badly =(

oh god, my eyes cant stay open.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

-BabyGinz-