Thursday, August 20, 2009

Artificial Happy

its been almost a week here and as much as i love the place there's this nagging feeling of wanting to get away from it. on reasons why, it goes along the lines of feeling a wee bit out of place and not exactly feeling at home when at home.

watching people in different environments and watching how differently they behave upsets me a little because sometimes the changes arent exactly in the best of ways or the most welcoming of aura. don't get me wrong, im probably the same but i guess when you arrive somewhere expecting something the after maths can end up quite devastating.

or maybe it's just me. strange how asian everything really is here and as asian as i am, fitting into the asian environment here is like asking me a duck to go make friends with a flock of chickens. it's just too different in a sense that it isnt the side of asians i really like. Jess C! i miss you!! boo to you for leaving me so early. hmph!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

had the biggest mug of beer at 230 PM in the afternoon yesterday and the cutest waiter served us. she was tall and skinny with this really shy smile yet she had a nose ring indicating she really isnt as innocent as she looks.

i spent a good deal of my time sipping my beer and watching her dart around with this adorably worried look she had plastered on most of the time. she made me smile =)

cant wait for sydney! shop till we drop =D

Labels: , , , , ,

-BabyGinz-