Monday, September 28, 2009

Phonecall

hearing our voice felt good for a while. i remember how i used to only call when i was in tears and how i ran away from his house and you didnt know and started to panic when you found out. you had no idea what to do with me.

it was good until near the end.

when you used all those excuses with me. it reminded me of bitterness and how i hated the way you would tell me you had no money yet find reasons to go far away or do things that required it.times when i wanted you to stay home with me and you would reluctantly agree to and show how annoyed you were.

we were in that place for a long long time.

you being moody and angry at me all the time. you ignoring me. you doing things for me not out of sincerity but for the heck of it. even showing your moods to my friends who all eventually grew afraid of you. i was afraid of you. and yet, i could never speak out.

"ya ya!! i noticed!! he treat u damnnnn nice in perth!! he never treat u like that in kl!! in kl he's nice but it was never a sincere i love you kind of nice!!"

im amazed at how you would even allow me a to drive out alone at this hour after i told u i hit my car. how i said i didnt want to be in public and you said Mc D.

i am all kinds of hurt right now.

will i be okay tomorrow?

or will i wake up angry and in pain.

i was going to go to class. but i dont feel like it anymore.

Labels: , , , ,

-BabyGinz-