Monday, August 31, 2009

Mirrored Lies

Those hazel eyes stare back at me, it's shine lost somewhere in those gloomy skies outside. Water falls from above and then i taste something salty as i watch myself cry under the showers. Finally the mirror fogs over and my reflection is hidden but i cant help but think, what if i cut myself right now. Wouldnt it be a pretty sight to watch my blood flow with the water tainting the tub red.

Do you know how much pain im going through right now?

Do you?

Do you even know how much tears i have spilled for you?

" why you come here during rainy season? damn bad luck lor you " - Eveline

haha. the irony. everytime it rains here i cry.

just take me back in time. to say the words i had to say and to do those things i wished i did. i just needed a little more time.

" go talk to him about it now la!. don't regret later k? " - Xind

i am incapable of talking about it. not because i dont want to but because i can't. im afraid. i was afraid and i think this time maybe it's too late.

Labels: , , , , , ,

-BabyGinz-