Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Uniform Reminiscence

it's been almost two years since the last time i was actually out with my classmates. Like a proper outing kind of out. Don't ask me why because honestly somethings are better left forgotten and unsaid.

sitting in the cinema next to someone who used to be much dear to me i started thinking, that's weird, it feels like just a few weeks ago we were sneaking into the cinema in our uniforms with a shirt over our tops.claiming our skirts were matching because we like wearing the same stuff, sneaking in because most of the movies were 18 rated. and when all else fails, puppy dog eyes does wonders when no one else is looking =)

i am now 19. it's been that long and as cliche as it always goes i cant help but wonder where exactly did all that time go.

and if we really look into things, nothing much has changed. in 8 months time i will be 20. strange, i still feel like im 15 minus the excessive alcohol and clubbing. that and the ability to live on 2-3 hours of sleep everyday. age really is catching up with me. hell, im not even old and my body behaves like im middle aged.

i cant say i miss my high school years much but i know i did miss middle school. hours were spent with them reminding me of my 12-13 year old self of climbing over walls and sneaking bfs out of the house; most of which i had totally forgotten about but unconsciously managed to put a smile on my face with each memory that came flooding back. yes, i was quite the 12 year old.

drama years have long but faded, but i never really did grow up all these years did i?. things done in the past would no doubt be repeated in coming years and sometimes i wish i never did grow up so fast. i wasnt much of a kid was i? i spent my time doing things i should have done years later, not that there are any regrets but years of repeated situations somehow brings quite the impact on one doesnt it?

where did my childhood go?

Labels: , , , ,

-BabyGinz-