Tuesday, June 23, 2009

T___T Stars

i have just been told the tragic news that my fav fav fav band Stars came to KL before and i had no idea whatsoever. okay la. fav fav fav band may be an exageration but i really really do like them but not to the extent i check on the sites and stuff la. i just really love their music.

but so sad can T__T switchfoot missed. stars missed. AIR SUPPLY missed. why am i so uninformed T__T sad can my news antenna. wtf

the bouncers at zouk now think im weird because i carry a zoom lens in my bag without carrying my camera around "=_= miehh....

past few days of wearing heels and i have successfully developed my first blister. omgwtfbbq? sad wei.

today i went for an interview that i had previously sent my profile in for. IN MY PROFILE i clearly stated that i cannot read or write mandarin. oh boooyy.. did they make a big deal out of that. hello. please read girls profiles before asking them to come lor. mahai. damn a lot of effort wei for me to get there. summoh told me 2.. almost 3 only decide okay la. i interview u girls now. damn annoying can die >=(

i miss my rabbit cotton T_____T i miss hugging and cuddling her like a doll and watch as she tries to attack anyone that comes near me when im carrying her *o* cool can my rabbit? still agitated at the fact she died and had blue liquid coming out of her mouth. fucking suspicious can die.

I NEED TO LEARN TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE.

MAKE USE OF YOUR HOLIDAY BITCH.

Labels: , , , , ,

-BabyGinz-