Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Lazy Bug Strikes Back

so ive been bitten and i've been bitten hard. lately all i ever feel like doing is lying in bed and doing nothing.

my exams are still on and already im in the holiday mood. how la like this. epic phail.com wei

im hungry but i cant even get my butt out of the house which is new with ginny. hello? its me wei how often do i tell u eh dowan la i damn lazy go out la when it involves yum cha food and my favourite people. something is soooo wrong

ive been eating porridge for the past few days and the taste is so repetitive at home i feel nauseas just looking at it. miehh... dumb throat. i want yee mee and cake .___. this sucks.

go away evil lazy bug. i spent pretty much the entire day in bed today. even typing this "=_= wtf is wrong with me

actually i wanna go out wan but i damn lazy change outta my sleepin clothes but cannot la. damn shy go out of my housing area like thissssssss.. urgh urgh.. getting dressed and putting on clothes is such a chore lately.

mieh.

Labels: , , , ,

-BabyGinz-