Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fever 101

Things NOT to do when you're suspected of having a fever.

1. eat fried rice.

2. follow TJ out on one of his random excursions especially if it involves crazy cold houses.

3. eat very salty foods

mieh... so yesterday i tried studying but i couldnt cuz i woke up with a very bad sorethroat after some seriously salty maggi mee the night before. i was online and then took a nap only to wake up with a body ache and i felt a little warm but the bf said it was just the weather and i assumed my body aches were from my rather weird sleeping postures.

so the boy went home for a while and i decided to follow TJ out and we ended up at someones house where his aircond nearly killed me if not literally killed me.

after about 2 hours my eyes started feeling funny and my body felt like it was frozen. TJ FINALLY DECIDES okay we can go now and in the car i was a goner.

initial plan to hop to another friends place to study came to a halt for me because my body just couldnt bear it anymore.

at home i rolled myself into my uber thick comforters and felt like my whole body was still encased in ice.. the boy came back and i told him to come feel my frozen fingers but his reaction was errr..they arent that cold.. mines colder @_@ ..and i knew i was doomed.

i asked for a glass of hot water in my froggie cup and when he gave it to me i went ITS COLD @_@.. den he went noooooooooooo its not. wahlao. body total chaos wei.

at about 2-3 am i woke up and wanted grapes. and i was told by the boy my fever just went up and im having high fever now.

zzz.. so i dindt know what to do @_@ i had my grapes and rolled back into bed.

now the fevers gone down but it's still there and my brain just wont focus on my physics notes which i am going to be doomed for in exactly 24 hours if i dont snap out of this.

Labels: , , , ,

-BabyGinz-