Thursday, May 14, 2009

Death really is simple

this morning my uncle hurled insults at me with assumptions based on his raw stupidity. his solution to pissing me off was simple, threatening to kill my pets.

i answered good, kill me as well. that got him. he went into a frenzy of insults and almost laid a finger on me much to my amusement. he asked or more accurantly concluded "YOU THINK ITS SO EASY TO DIE IS IT? WANT TO DIE DIE DIE."

i smiled and in my mind played the scene of death and how deliciously satisfying it would be.

i hate people. they are nothing more but arrogant pricks that assume age makes them superior. his comment about "it's just a fucking animal i can kill all of them and buy a new one so easy" made me sick.

because jolly ho, death really is easy. be it an animal or a human, because life is life. his infuriating ego of human superiority makes kids of 5 look smart.

at 1am today, a man very significant in my life passed away in a car accident. at this moment, i am still in disbelief because it was just weeks ago he had made fun of me and promised to take me out to eat. i am still waiting for that call or sms to tell me it was all a joke but we all know better than to keep our hopes up.

he was one of the most sincere human beings i have ever had the luck to chance upon. a man so deserving in life for all the good he has done. he was one of those few people that you never heard hate statements about. and just like that, he's gone.

fuck family. bias idiots that scream empty bullet shells of insensitivity. dont fucking talk to me about death and earning money or how easy it is to kill an animal because fuck you. my friend died today and i wish it was you instead.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

-BabyGinz-