Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fuzzy Eyes - An Attempt at Redemption

spent the past ALMOST 2 hours studying while being distracted by the bfs playing of movies on the comp and now my eyes are all fuzzy and hazy *_* im not tired, im not sleepy and i want to continue on my road to redemption. pfft but my eyes just wont focus T___T mieh..

nike warehouse sale tomorow baybeh! although cash shortage is at extremities T___T my pays are all still going through tendering. sigh. when i have jobs i complain, when im jobless i feel sad and pathethic T___T no money income woi. i think as much as i hate working i'm starting to become quite the workaholic. not good not good. STUDY HOLIC GINNY THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO BE!

i finally broke a sweat at the gym today, oh so rare. Yahla. im damn lazy wan exercise but always take big breaks in between... U_U so my ex-trainer saw and went WOW YOURE FINALLY SWEATING!! and decided okay la im gonna give u some extra free training for 15 minutes. I think his intention was just to laugh at how pathethically weak i am U_U

brought one of my rabbits out with me to Jaya One. It's quite fun carrying a bunny in a basket out and then putting her in the trolley while you shop for groceries =D imma gonna do it more often. hohohoh. although this will probably give rediculously muscular arms due to the weight @_@ it's amazing how heavy a rabbit in a basket can be. hur hur.

oh! i havent had meat except seafood in over 3 weeks and a few days ago i had chicken at nandos. it was weird. yesterday i had steak and cheese at subway which is usually my favourite and it felt hell weird as well @_@ was pretty sick after that. hmmm..

hahah..wtf..this post got damn a lot of tags. actually my tags all pretty random. eh but i like la so how.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

-BabyGinz-