Monday, October 12, 2009

Dazed Blue Monday

i felt myself cry in the dark last night. clutching at everything around me, grasping at everything i thought i could see. and then i opened my eyes and again i am thrown away from your surroundings like always. your face, your laugh and that way you tend to cock your head when you're looking at me as if wanting to say something yet hesitant. it isnt a bad look, there was always a smile on your lips and a glow in your eyes when you look at me that way.

you say i have the same look. you always tell me to stop looking at you that way yet your eyes showed signs of approval and you always ended it with a shy laugh. i never got what u meant, at least not until it was just that little too late.

i havent dreamt of you in over a month. last night was a painful blow. i have not smiled today. and i cried again in the car. i can't tell if it's the music i've been listening to or the way the sky seems to remain downcast but today has been nothing short of a dazed blue monday.

i miss you

still.

Labels: , , , ,

-BabyGinz-