Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nightmares and Weight Loss

i have started to hate sleep. a rare exclamation from someone who used to spend half her days refusing to acknowledge the fact that its time to get up.

over the past month falling asleep has been one of the hardest things to do. the dark silence makes it almost impossible to block out memories of you and every 2-3 days you come haunting in my dreams. i have never been through such an ordeal before. and i dont know how much longer i can hold up lying to everyone and myself that i'm going to be okay when clearly im not.

i have lost over 3 KGS in the past weeks. a feat one would find rather amazing for someone who loves food as much as me. you should know, you adored trying to see how much food i could really take. that night in your arms you had one hand over my stomach and started playing with it. you have no idea how self conscious that made me. i wanted to push your hand away, that is until you said "you fat meh? no what. nice mar like this. too skinny not good." you made me smile but i hid it from u and answered coldly "fatter than last time la" and closed my eyes with a a contented sigh.

but it isnt falling asleep that's the most painful. it's waking up. everytime i feel myself stir the first thing that happens is that annoying clenching of the heart. i have not woken up happy and alive in quite a while.

i still wonder everyday what was those messages you left in my msn while i had been away. if they had really been nothing you would have told me.

i trusted you ....

Labels: , , , ,

-BabyGinz-