Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tear Stained Journey

if i chose to write my emotions as i watched the two of them walk away from me, no words could possibly describe how empty i felt. at least not in ways i am able to write.

i hadnt expected the tears to hit me that fast or that hard but from the walk outside into the terminal and onto the plane my tears did not stop. and i cried myself to sleep on that plane staring at the lights of the city that stole my heart.

i remember crying the night before but no one noticed. staring at the ceiling i felt the sheets around me get damp as my breathing got harder. i got up, took a look around the room i had been staying in and walked down to that sofa i loved and spent much hours just stoning at.

there i sat curled up staring at the red or pink lights bryan so conveniently pointed out knowing how attracted to pink i apparently am and thought to myself why the hell am i even crying over something as dumb as leaving a city like Sydney. and then it hit me and i cried so hard i could barely breathe.

how do u cry so much after being in a place for just a mere 3 days?

theres so much more i want to say but i guess there really isnt much left to say really.

i left a part of my heart in sydney and right now i dont even know how the hell am i going to get it back.

time to snap back into reality princess.

Labels: , , , ,

-BabyGinz-