Saturday, September 26, 2009

Strange Desires

in a room of unknown whereabouts, a girl with long luscious curls cascading her half bare back stands alone. the right side of her fair slender neck peeks out at me and with a curious eye i trace her silhoutte from neck down across her naked shoulders.

she is dressed is a soft silky robe, loose and seductive. it falls below her shoulders, threatening to drop entirely but stays in place as if being held by an invisible hand testing the patience of anyone daring enough to imagine it giving way to reveal the soft slender arc of her back and the tiny waist it hides.

i am transfixed in place.

she turns her head slowly with realisation of my arrival. i do not know her.

she looks at me with glowing eyes, a half smile curving upon her perfect pink lips. she turns her body slightly and i note with interest the soft swell of ample breast. she's not wearing a bra. she says nothing. i say nothing.

without realising, i am walking towards her and she turns back to look at the books placed neatly on the shelves surrounding the walls. she lifts an arm and with a long slender finger traces it across the leather bound treasures on the wall.

she is beautiful. stunningly so.

i stand behind her, unsure of how to react. my eyes stare fixated at her exposed neck and i am drawn in. i hear her breathing get harder and in her hand she holds the story of choice. its leatherbound case bares no signs of a title but a velvet red cloth peeks out from one of its pages.

the large book makes her look childlike and i let out a soft chuckle. she ignores me and continues to stand serenely in place.

without thinking i place my arms around her small frame. she smells of milky sweetness, an unidentifiable scent. she lets out a sigh but does not react. i can feel her heartbeat. it beats as hard as mine.

"what am i doing? who the hell is this?" runs through my head.

i close my eyes as the warmth of her body makes me forget. i cannot resist her.

my lips brush against the nape of her neck and a moan escapes her moist glistering lips. i feel a familiar sense of warmth tickle my sex. i reach for the ribbon that holds her robe and with a swift pull watch the rest of it fall gracefully to a pool around her feet.

her back is flawless.

i trace her spine with a finger and watch as she trembles in the cold. still she says nothing. once again i pull her close and place my hand over one of her now exposed breast. there is a sharp intake of air and she finally turns around to face me.

her eyes are a deep shade of brown. almost black but not nearly there. "i want you" she whispers. for a moment i stare back in shock at the whole strangeness of the scene and then she kisses me.

i feel her tongue flicker across my lips and then slowly probe it open. i let her. without warning she places her hands onto my thighs and i shudder as it moves upward hidden under the white dress i wear. she slides it across the edge of my panty and pulls down. i pull away in horror as it falls to the ground. i'm soaked i realise.

i take a step back and she stands there smiling back at me, welcoming me.

*~*~*~*~*
there is a desire to continue writing but suddenly i am afraid of what one would think. so i'll stop here. the above is nothing but a figment of my imagination and the random wants i have. my curiosity and my needs.

sorry if any of you may somehow have found this offending but yeah whatever. i'll just continue this little story in my head =3

Labels: , , , ,

-BabyGinz-