Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pumps

i guess when im away from everyone and everything i kind of stop wanting to blog because i just run out of things to blog about. either that or im just too lazy.

so far perth has been treating me fairly well but budgeting is going to be the death of me. dang nabbit i hate the exchange rate T_T and i hate having to think about how overweight my baggage is going to be. pfft. stupidity.com yo.

i have succumbed to buying pumps because i made the fatal mistake of wearing boots out for such long hours. hurhurhur. and pumps make me look like a carrot because my feet are so small. and i walk like a penguin in them. wtf. nat! maybe thats why u walk and run like a penguin. HUR HUR HUR.

on another note. i am still confused with myself. sigh

Labels: , , ,

-BabyGinz-