Sunday, August 23, 2009

Laptop, Home Made Mushroom soup and Them Boys

its only been less than 12 hours in Sydney and i feel very much at home.

it's rare to walk into a house and feel like you've been living there all your life. The couches an earthly tone, soft and just the right size coupled with some very pretty pillows just lying here while i watch the boys cook is enough to make me fall asleep with a smile.

speakers plugged into the laptop and a very me kind of playlist makes it all the better and yet it makes me kind of sad to know that i'll only be here for such a short period of time.

right now the smell of freshly made mushroom soup, yes the kind made from scratch fills the room and my eyes are half closed as the melody of one republic flits past my ears.

i am happy today.

yes i am.

hey you, i saw a bunch of asians skating in china town today and it reminded me of you =) you would love sydney. let's come again one day.

Labels: , , ,

-BabyGinz-