Monday, October 12, 2009

15 Jan 09 @ Ruums, Mist Club + 19-26 Feb 09 @ Randoms

i actually dont remember if i've already posted these pictures but yeah whatever. havent been in much of a mood to blog lately. and i think im going to be transferring my blog over to wordpress somewhere this week. with an empty templat first la. will work on the design some other time. pfft. but yeah.

brought my 2 babies with me to Ruums for their launch i think ? @_@

my favourite people.

mew

u have no idea just how much.

love love love

cheh. they learnt my red picture effect skill

it really does make u look gorgeous. hahhaa.

ghosting



dream.


baby nat as always with her weird expressions

chay chay

huai bin

horr.. who simply take pics of us

simon seow


cornered. wtf

the wall la what else
The Feb Randoms

herbal chicken noodles @ MingTien Taman Megah
i love this. a lot for some reason.

sarawak noodles

fried lychee! omg best shit ever

and watermelon juice laaaaaaaaa



broadway musical. hm



the pigs


totally random apple pie from o briens.my apparent birthday cake from them. wtf

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

-BabyGinz-