Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1-3 January 09

forgive me for the extreme lack of updates but ive been crazy busy lately and not in a good way either. garhh!! havent had time to study and theres just 2 days left. but see.. i damn sayang my blog lor.. no time also must find time to update wei. WHERE TO FIND LA U TELL ME
u have no idea wht my dog is doing but no she cant fit under the bed

agedashi tofu my fav from sushi king

or so i thinkla

mmm..sticky chewy chocolate is the bomb

their fries are the best also lor! especially with them dips!
swensens ss2

while eating some old man came up to sell this and so cute buy la!

he then started chanting some stuff and giving me some luck prayer or something? @_@
cuz he agve me a paper and it had stuff written but i lost it!!

mwahah. cuz we so fat like that

just look at that perfectly baked cheese wei

one of my fav home made pastas =D cuz damn easy and damn nice

Labels: , , , , , , ,

-BabyGinz-