Saturday, April 25, 2009

12-16 December 08 @ Random Everywheres

bored much?

one of me favvie pics of us =D

yeah thats sunway pyramids mascot

peace out


wtf witch nose

wtf.. weirdo retarded nose

bunny aaron =D

no eyes

hainanese chicken chop @ Zang Toi cafe. good stuff

ooo curly fries

chocolate banana cake. Zang Toi sets are awesomely worth it

hungry much?

pancakes @ Waffle World

i love powdered sugar =D

and my fav caramel banana waffles

Bonjuk @ Desa Sri Hartamas

beef porridge. everyone's favourite. er..but not mine

about 10 bucks i think the food at this place is really worth it cuz of the amounf ot stuff in your porridge

my fav! ginseng chicken i think @_@

contrary to the name of the dish, there is lots of gineng but it taste NOTHING like ginseng hence awesomeness all the way

everybodys favourite hyperactive girl. XIND baybeh

susan low @_@ my only pic of u. please email me at my gmail our camwhore pics yo! if we even have any "=_=

alvin(emo boy) and unidentified person

haha..goldfish



why so many pics of aaron also i dunno '=_=

eh fark off la i know i look weird "=_=

shes like that 24/7 @_@

Labels: , , , ,

-BabyGinz-