Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Guest

Title : GUEST BLOG

Hello there, I like to have posts with titles and Ginny's fail blog doesnt have the function so I shall make my own title.

I am Natalie Chai!
For those who reads the blog, Ginny is giving me permission to blog as a favour because I want to see my typing published - its one of the many things that makes me happy. Second, also because I have never been invited to guest blog. *MSN angel icon

I think we share a few common readers so hello there, the reason behind why my blog isn't updated is because there's something wrong with the server. But its the last day of 2008 and posting a blog is like...a warrant.

So I shall talk about my accomplishments in 2008.
Let's talk about my accomplishments starting from Day 1 January 2008.
Teehee just joking pfft.

Since Ginny is nice enough to take the risk of giving me her password when I, the best computer techny person, have the full power to hack her computer with it, I shall write about how Ginny, or who I call Sheen Leng is, behind the scenes of her obsesiernszze blog.

I still can't spell this stupid blogs name.
Stupid blog thats delayed by 3 months, stupid blog that hows me some hamster link icon, stupid blog thats too emotional, stupid blog where I never dared to enter few years back because I always suspected that there would be something hurtful waiting for me to read right before my eyes.

I met Sheen Leng when I was 5, during preschool and was the first person I dropped my jaws for because she shared saliva with her friends. Because I don't usually do. Back then, for those who know her, she was already the girl who is very witty with her words, sharp and spiteful if she wants to put it.

She used to be on a WWE war with my cousin, Emily, when they were in different schools. They were scratching each other back then, but they're already able to put all these behind and laugh about it infront of each other's faces.

Sheen Leng and I were, presumably close until we hit our teens. Since then too many awful things happened, but just like Emily - we talk about it as if nothing had ever happened. We never talked for a long long time, and they say the best friends (as in good quality best. not no.1 best) always turn up to be who your enemy is. So we never talked, until we got on a same plane, with Sean (always used to be 3 of us back in kindies) together with a few other tenths of schoolmates -headed to Seoul, Korea for a cultural exchange program.

I can't really say or explain how we shared our first sentences after such a long time (more like I forgot pfft) but I think it was because of this indoor roller coaster in one of the amusement parks. You know how rides likes these takes candid pictures and have them all up on the screen after the ride? I think the moment I saw the picture, memories from the past sort of spinned through from 1995. Sean, Sheen Leng, my myself and another kelefeh (I forgot who) was in the ride and it made me realize it was the only pic of us together after such a long time.

(Ginny if you reading this and you have a pic of 3 of us, please dont make spoiler @ following post TQ)

So tralala.

Then, after prancing back to talking terms, I soon noticed that the Ginny that most of you see, isn't really who Sheen Leng is to me. Many times, I see Ginny as an indentiy to conceal who Sheen Leng is.

Ginny was always the one who had bikini pics up on her blog at 16, the one who have always been misunderstood for who she is by readers because of this obsesioszn, someone who chose to live her own life without caring for others.

Where as, Sheen Leng, till date, is someone deep inside Ginny who cannot really be understood even if you're really close to her. I don't still, but thats who I want to believe she really is.

I saw Sheen Leng, until I was maybe about 12. Soon, Ginny started to take over - and I never saw my childhood friend again. I think someone was able to extract this naive identity out of her but unfortunately, maybe it's too early, one may never know, but someone WAS able to see Sheen Leng after a very long time but I believe she walked away.

No idea if anybody is able to interpret what I'm trying to say, but yeah if I continue I can fill up this whole page. I like writing testimonial-like stuff. It's fun. I once thanked Friendster for that because I could see what others thought of me. I don't know about you, I've always wanted to know what others thought about me therefore the testimonial function was what I thought was a blessing.

But I haven't read a proper testimonial about myself yet *hint
:D

But anyways, its getting late now, it's the last day of 2008.
I am thenatstory, the internet identity that has taken over Natalie Chai (although their almost identical pfft)

p/s : aiyah thenatstory means my blog name, means I want to pimp my blog! but the link tab missing omg Ginny why your blog like that.

edit : HERE!


-BabyGinz-