Sunday, August 28, 2005

insecurities

my insecurities just keep coming back...afraid... i realised im actually really afraid of being in a serious relationship again... eventhough it's with the same person.. but the thought of the past repeating itself really scares me.. woke up this morning..with a dream... the same kind that happened a few days before out 2 month long break up... and then after that... when we did get back together..the dreams just keep reoccuring... what's that suppose to mean? a sign? a warning? or just me....being insecure??

it's depressing...i don't know what to do.. but then it's my problem so what else can i do but figure it out? sadly..the more i think about it..the more i choose to run away ... but by running..i get hurt in the end... lol..im probably not making much sense... really tensed up and moody right now.. what's worst..my trials are tomorrow..and i havent touched my books.. so...hahah... i don't really know...

time passes so fast lately...if i could have any super power i wanted.. (people always ask me this but i can never answer anything except talk to animals) i want to be able to freeze time for as long as i like....why?

so i can stay in that special moment for as long as i want... no problems no nothing... just me and him....

i feel like crying.......................

(2.oo p.m edit : it's bcuz...i'm already in it...without realising...i gave u my heart entirely again...........................hahaha..........................................................)

-BabyGinz-