Friday, July 22, 2005

japan trip

well...after my shower...n dinner..i feel better.. so i shall now brag about my japan trip XD wait..let me go on to crappier things 1st..like my exams!! arghhh..i think i did pretty badly!! arghh..especially my maths!! i have nooo idea what went wrong with me!!! i knew how to do it..but i kept like..writing weird things out @_@ and missing simple things like suqare rooting a number or minusing a number!!! garhhh~!! or counting wrongly or something!! there goes my tokyo trip T_T

well..if ure wondering..i was suppose to go tokyo for christmas with friends for a week...and for sum weird reason..my parents agreed to it..as long as i find part of my spending money myself AGAIN.. u_u...TOKYO for CHRISTMAS!! how cool is that..but my mum said.. only if my current exam is good T_T.. there goes..christmas in tokyo.. *whimpers*

right...japan... JAPAN WAS AMAZING!!! and i miss it there..i miss my host family..i miss the friends i met there..i miss everything!!! it was sooo cleannnnn and at night the breeze is just so nice.. and it's sooo safe..even at night u can see little kids running around and young girls taking the train home alone!! XS but it's so expensive there..sighhh

haha..actually i don't have much to brag about as i was only there for a few days but it was totally awesome!!! i amm sooooo applying again next year!!! and hopefully the trip will b longer then!! MWhHAhAhAHhAH XD

-BabyGinz-