Sunday, July 03, 2005

hur hurrr

huurrr..so tired lately u_u

friday went to times square watched war of the worlds XD hahaa..at the satrt it was sooooo lammeeee..but longer..it was still lame but u just couldnt keep ure eyes off the screen..its tooo sci fi n fake 4 me.. but it was ok lar..not bad not bad...haha..n crashed into my cousin siow wei so many times man..n met hoongs in times square also XD kekekee ... siow wei n ming hui took me n drea back to mah hse..den went pasar malam ..XD but... my mother insisted on coming alone.. so.. beep... drea stayed over .. btw did i mention my hamster has babies..??

hsaha..today was a funny and interesting day..me..drea..lie peh aaron n lie peh's si went to my uncles hse to get lie peh's dog... haha...a lot of wrong turnings.. erm... and waitinf for my uncle..we went in..and so hard to choose the dogs man..so hyper active..i wanntt 1!! damn super wai.. my parents dun let TT say got too many jor..but that dog..is really special to me..well most of u noe why..so dunnit to mention ler.. huhuhu

went chin weng;'s hse.. hahahaha..everyone got thrown into the pool..so i ran up and changed into mel's swimming costume 1st XD kakakaa..dey couldnt throw me in earlier cuz my hp n my hse remote was in my shorts..lol.. had fun ler i guess.. havent been there in ages !! miss it .. mmm..so freaking tired...

-BabyGinz-