Sunday, July 10, 2005

hmm

i hatteeee uuuuu...u sick good for nothing bastard.... u r just a retarded liar with no life.... got a life..which u r sloowwlly destroying..bringing bad luck to everybody wherever u go..wake up jerk...wake up n stop hurting those around u

all those lies..just to get my attention and sympathy.. it worked all right..i fell for them...i fell hard..and so did all ure friends.. made us think..u really needed me... so why not.. give u a chance i though.. joke joke!! *ding ding ding* big mistake baby girl... it's just a tactic...hahaha

wasn't it? ian low?? wasn't it?? lies...u don't love me.. u just need me... well.. too bad.. i won't be yours...can't give me love and attention?? den too bad..u wont get my love and attention either.. fly fly away birdie.. flllyy aloonnneeee in ure sad lonely skies XD cuz this birdy here..is flocking with her other birdy pals..happy...free...giving everyone else but u the love they need XD

-BabyGinz-