Monday, July 11, 2005

helpless

i've never felt so..useless and helpless in my life... as i watched my baby girl lie in her cage...crying and struggling..she looked at me with those sad eyes..as if asking me why did i leave her there..why did i put her in that horrid cage..didn't i love her anymore... i wanted to take her out..i really did..i stood there watching..my tears slowly but surely threatening to fall..but they wouldn't let me..instead..all i could do was force my hands into the cage..hold her paw..and stroke her in between her eyes..her fav spot... she always fell asleep when i stroked her there... while she continued to stare at me with those sad eyes..filled wid pain...

she was in so much pain...yet..she kept pushing herself...fighting to stand...she did..once or twice..only to fall back down again n yelp out in pain...all i could do was watch... it broke my heart....i burst there and then..i cried..i didn't want to leave... but my mother forced me to... i left my baby there..i left her alone..in that cage.... .... i'm sorry....im sorry baby girl..i didn't mean to leave u alone...

-BabyGinz-