Monday, July 25, 2005

boredd boreedd boreedd

i amm soooo friggin boreddd boreeddd boreeedd and i have a splitting headache as well~!! GARHHH!! *bites everybody*

i feel very random today...hahha..no idea why... my hormones must be acting up again.. moody 1 minute ..hyper the next... @_@

hmmm...im beginning to wonder about my relationship...er couple relationship thingie.. i think i may just be bi @_@... no..i am not joking....hua huaaa huaaaaa...i have no comments on this.. but i just think...lol..cuz im not sure myself ... noooo..i do not particularly have a crush on a girl... at least im pretty sure i dont.. but i seem to find girls attracting my attention these days... oooooo XO ... then again.. im still pretty attach to my asshole of an ex.. haha... don't ask.. i dont really know.. i mean like we've already been broken up for nearly 3 friggin months~!! thats like 3x my other ex~!! and i was pretty friggin attach to him if most of u here remember... u_u ...

well..as i was saying.. it's been like nearly 3 months already but i still have on and off feelings for him.. i mean... 1 minute i love him..the next i dont... teruk lar..i know lar.. but wad wor.... everytime i start to love him again..he just goes and betrays me for this other chick or pisses me off somehow and makes me feel worthless again... then anger and hate appears..and poof..my love just temporarily dissapears ..but songs like backstreet boys- imcomplete suddenly suddenly will make me cry... but then when i hear songs like the corrs..cant remember part..the one that goes.. i never really loved you anyway...both songs kinda apply to my relationship with him....

love hate relationship..lol...i never thought it was possible..but here it is~! it exist alright... but im really getting sick of his games.. since he's soooo loyall to that bitch.. yes.. he PLEDGE his loyalty to her yesterday or something..so he can stay with her.. cuz u cant be loyal to 2 girls at once....and im worth more than that..so if he doesnt wanna give her up.. DEN FRREAKINNNGG STAYY OUT OF MY LIFE U BLARDY FUCKTARD~!!! DONT KEEP REAPPEARING JUST WHEN IM ABOUT TO GET OVER YOU!!! I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U!! YES I DO... yet i love u..sighhhh... LOVE....the complicatedness of it

oh well... i shall go get myself attached to a girl then XD hahaha...im quite attracted to 1 girl in particular..but there's this other girl..who hasss thhheee looveeliisstt smile going after me now XD .. darn it.... the complicatedness of it all.. sucks... u_u.. what shall i do..what shall i do~!!! stay devoted to a love that just keeps breaking my heart and making me cry... look for another guy to love... or.... GIRLSSSSS~! XO X0 XO ...i know all ya ppls mouth must be looking like that now.. after this very random post... u_u

-BabyGinz-