Friday, July 01, 2005

1st july

well..it's the start of the new month... and we've ended it... lol..like my old msn nickname.. the start of the end.. well..time for me to rewrite my life.. create new dreams...new everything...

i don't know..i feel an overwhelming sadness right now..and my tears just can't stop flowing.. i knew this would happen.. from the very first time we fought..i knew it would end the exact same way our problems started arising.. HER... it was fun while it lasted... haha..but at the moment.. i don't know..i miss him? well as they say... u just never realise what you have until u lose it... hahha...2nd time for me...oh well... life... gotta move on...give and take as they say

it's funny how i could furiously pissed off at him 1 minute...and miss him the next... of fuck... my tears are flowing non stop..i havent felt cried like this in nearly a month.. great... go to school dead with red blotchy face and bengkak eyes @@ and then i'll have to start explaining again.. ughh.... honestly..i hate the yr 2004 and 2005 a lot..i mean it.. in a way..i kinda wish i never got together with him.. but then..i think back of all the happy times we had... they meant so much... those times.. irreplacable...i wish...i could just turn back time.. pick the happiest days we were together and just keep reliving them ...i know..i might get bored.. but at least i would b by his side.. happy...carefree...in love....

my fairytale..my dream.. has ended..and it's finally time to wake up....

-BabyGinz-