Sunday, May 01, 2005

hd card

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!! love u lots..muackkkksssss

YAAAAAAYYYYY...finally got my haagan dazs carrdd!! mwehheheheeeee...but im sick of haagan dazs atm..so.. T_T

my uncles doggy...the labrador n my old dalmation...have 6 puppies!! hehehehehee... LP...mebbe 1 of them is ures ;P but mebbe onli arh..i didnt make ne promises..i try onli >.< ..hopefully all 6 will survive...hahaha..they r all black..i was kinda expecting..spotter labardors..?? lol....stupid i know.. but hey...isnt that what you would think when i said labrador+dalmation???

friday was ian n lps bday party..i let ah 7 dera...wuwuwuwuwuww...make me drink his hoorrbllee whisky coke thing..sooo strong man...den ian make me teng 4 him..n he accidentally poured so much...so eurghhh...didnt do much that night??? happy le...hahaha...but i super dun give face..lol..i made sum1 drive to connought to buy me ramli burger..n b4 that..i ate ice cream also when buying ice 4 ian.. lol..

sat....didnt do much went shangri la 4 buffet!! hehee..so ngam..loons they all oso there...i could decide what to eat..so after soup..i went straight to my precious chocolate fountain!!! MwhAhAHhAhAHHAHAHAhHAHA ..didnt eat much ler..but i kena con!! i ordered mango juice... 22 bucks!!!!!! %^#*&^%*&$^*W^ n it wasnt even a very big glass or cup....it was quite small!! blardy hell...oh well...nvm lar...shangri la...wad was i expecting... @_@...

after that..took andrea go n try shisha..haha..she damn funny..can get high on it wan..1st time i c...but it was a pretty entertaining night..lol...den countdown ians bday at home.. ^_^ ..sigh.. missing my baby so much now..

2day..also nothing much..teman ian...den go home sleep...go out dinner juz now..now home..on9... my life..actually quite sienz....hahahaha...and my english...damn chinaman... i notice i only actually write in normal english when im sad n moody n stuff..i wonder y...im sleepy....

-BabyGinz-