Sunday, May 08, 2005

GAhAHhhhh

came back from the dentist not too long ago.. farking pain orh!!! >.< but dentist said my teeth quite clean.. considered in the white range.. hohoho...although i feels it's quite yellow.. @_@

hmmm....miss him a lot.. today on the way to the dentist...drove down the taman segar hill...even driving out of bukit segar..i started crying..i suddenly like saw an image of us walking down to leisure mall hand in hand... and that night..leon's hse...where we aimlessly wondered around bukit segar..just the both of us..sigh...miss those days so much~!! then that time we went movie wid lp n leon then we walk back up to my hse..and me n ian raced... but he kept complaining he was tired and let me win...i knew he did it on purpose...haha..cuz at my hse...he suddenly so energetic liao.. tsk tsk tsk.....

and then on the road..i kept thinking of all our taxi rides and stuff..where i'd just close my eyes and lie against his shoulder...him holding my hands....or him lying on me....with his saliva dropping..lol.... that sweet innocent face...i love watching sleep...

and then at the dentist..i suddenly stood at the spot..i hid at to call him before my root canal last time...where he talked to me..and said things that made me laugh n calmed me down.. and i started crying in the dentist..again....

i miss him.... a lot......

(6.30 edit : ...2 days.... 2 nights.. so far...this is the longest i've ever been without listening to his voice.....fuck...another 2 weeks to go......)

-BabyGinz-