Saturday, May 07, 2005

boredom

righto....becuz im so darn bored i shall aimlessly post ..posts in here..lol... HOW SAD IS THAT...ahh.my exam is in 1 week's time..and i noe like onli 50% of what we've learnt..oh no wait..i noe like 25% oh KH... hAHhAHAHA..how fucked am i ?

what oh what shall i blog about...right..my school's having this mulan musicla thing..AND I SOOOO WANTED TO B MUSHU!! but the fella in charge refuse to even let me try for that part..cuz he said i wasnt small sized enuff..!!! blardy hell..it's just a freaking play... not a movie or wadever... hmph~!!! rubbiiiishhh~!!! i think i'd make a pretty good mushu... dontcha reckon?

i am soo bored bored bored..i don't even know what to blog about!! jeez~!!!..but today was a pretty productive day..lol..heard a lot of interesting stories..okay..so it wasnt that productive.. BUT HEY :P better than my usual sleep all day right.. mwahahhahahahahaa

i have a toffee apple craving...but KL doesnt sell them anymore.... HOW HOW HOW??!?!?!?!?!??!

oh..n my skin is damn chan ....dunno wad happen..my face..super rough liao...so sad.....wuwuwuuww.....i think i shall go continue playboy mansion..since there's nothing to do here.. but......dunno why...wanna wait 4 him... 2 c if he will online..................T_T........... stupid? crazy? pathetic? i also dunno?

-BabyGinz-