Sunday, May 08, 2005

bbqqqqq

juz came back from dinner.. had korean BBQ in hartamas.. FULLLLLL.... den had gelare ;P hohohohohoohohohh... i am sooo fattt

right..my sis was soo random in the car... @_@... my bro was observing his stomach and he said... my stomach is really hairy...n i went..oookkkayyy..i really didnt need to know that.. and my sis... went.. u know..everytime ben shit's and its really smelly..he'll say..something crawled up my ass and died..maybe something crawled up your ass and planted itself... and she stopped..cuz me n my bro were like @_@??!?!?!?!! WTF!?!?! hahaha...and we burst out laughing..den my sis still... @_@ so i asked...whats that got to do with hairy stomach!? so she went...well..it planted itself in his stomach..n i @_@ again..so i preoceded with..and then...he grows hair outside?!?!/ @_@..so my bro was like.. yeah..whats that got to do with hair man? haha...den my sis... hair?? wad hair...u all just now not talking about his stomach heavy meh!??! hahahahahahhahahaaa

i should b doing my bm essay now... but im too lazy... i shall do it in school... u_u... or maybe im not going to school morrow.. hmmmmmmm..but ive never completed a single month of school..and this month got 1 week hol and exam summoh.. @_@....want continue my record of not completed month's... or..break it with a complete month of attendance?!?!?!!

-BabyGinz-