Monday, March 14, 2005

sunway

whooooaaaa...im sooo friggin tired...and today was an okay day yet a waste of money T_T.. i cant believe i paid 40 bucks to go to sunways dry/wet park and onli did like a few things and stayed there for like 2 hours or maybe even less!?!?!??!?! like hoooowww saaaaddd iisss thaaattttt!! T_T

ate the chiken buffet thing for dinner...or is it tea?? im not particularly sure..assume its dinner i guess..hahah...waste my money man..so expensive!! >.< ate so little..actually can eat sommore..but damn lazy to go n take..and i see all the girls also didnt eat much.. hahaha..i eat some more..LIKE A PIG.. Ian's says after wid him liao..i fat eidi.. is that true arh T_T im really sleepy atm..BUT I MISSSS MY BLOG!!! *attaches self to blogger*

well..i've got another doggie now..a schnauzer..heheeheee..she's adorable...but naughty like hell arh!!! haih...atm..her name's Chippy..my dad named and everyone don't care.. but..i dont particularly like that name.. T_T..me and my sister wanted to call her Boo Boo but my mum n bro dont let?? my mum say very ugly that name..my bro...he just dont let??but really..Chippy?? i mean...what kind of a name is that..but it's kinda stuck liao....she's started responding to it..SIGHHHH

going for haaagaaann dazzs buffet on thuursday!! well..i hope ler..hopefully nothing goes wrong *prances around SA/PP n tempts her* lol..i am mean ;P

-BabyGinz-