Wednesday, March 30, 2005

root canal part 1

woot woot...i went throught part 1 of my root canal liao.. now not pain eidi..except when i touch that particular tooth..apparently the infection went out liao..so it hurts when i touch it..so im on antibiotics now.. wow..the dentist i went to today... nice guy ^-^ ...1st time i can smile and laugh at the dentist...which is a goooddd thiiinnggg

well..it all started like this..i was in the art room doing sum charcoal sketches...>.< where i got really frustrated at trying to draw the legs of an ice skater...yahde yahde dah...n den ian came... n when he left he gave me a peck on my lips.. but at that time my tooth was extreeemmllyy sensitive..so it hurt..at 1st nothing wan..den like 10 mins later..pain like hell..i took 2 pain killers..still pain until i wanna cry..so called my mum..my usual dentist fully book..so went to my dad's 1... which I AM GLAD WE DID...cuz he is so much nicer..he didnt yell at me despite the condition of my teeth...

righhttoo..im going bali morrow 4 3 days...less den 3 days actually..and I THINK I OVERPACKED BY A LOT.... 5 or was it 6 tops... 3 shorts.. 3 bikinis.... 3 skirts...1 dress....4 bras...5 panties... u_u..... but i cantt hellppp ittt.. oh well...better more den less... hehehe..juz like last time rompin...;P

-BabyGinz-