Tuesday, March 01, 2005

my phoonneee

NoOooOoooooOOooOoooOoooOOOooooOOOoOOO!! my hse phone is not in service atm!!!! how can this beee????!!????!?!?!? why hasn't anyone gone and paid the bills????!!??!?!?! i need the blardy hse phone!!!!! arghh!! screams!!!

today is a happy happy day ! ^-^...hehe...today my class went to the planetarium but i didnt feel like going so i stayed at home lo..den ian came to teman me today!! very happy..cuz very long we didnt spend so much time HAPPILY together liao.. we talked about stuff.. something we havent done in quite a while..watched a dvd...made lunch together..blah blah blah! very very happy! ^-^ ...glad i didnt go school today...haha..my poor baby had diahhrea summoh..so lucky also he didnt go school!! if not..kesian..keep going schools toilet >.<

hmm..im in deep shit now...T_T...my geo project havent start..i tot geo on thursday..apparently its morrow..im suppose to like do most of it n like pass up morrow..oh well..too bad... i'll bring someeeee 2 school and come up wid sum crap excuse..oh gawd!! my art folio is dued on thursday!! im nowhere near done either.. there goes my sleep T_T..n i got a blardy karangan to write later!!! jeez...damn sad damn sad

-BabyGinz-