Monday, March 21, 2005

hmm..weirdness

its weirdd...somehow..my bog was linked..so now i changed add again ;P wahahahhaa...juz a tiny lil addition...

nothing much happened today...but ms jessie made me go all the way to the 5th floor to get her blardy cap!???! so she could torture us in the scorching sun which btw my mum told me is extremly harmful today *written in newspaper* bcuz the sun is directly on the equater.... U C!?! she is torturing us!?! while she sits in the shade wid a cap!!! but i had fun ..so bleah... den in the lift..i saw cik masayu... n she was like

her : sheen leng???!! kenapa?? tak makan ke??
me : huh??
her: macam pucat sangat...dah nak mati...??
me : im sick lar
her : ohhh...like that izzit..tapi??? macam tak makan aje..rupa macam aneroxic...u aneroxic ke?
me : *blur..n juz...look at her*

den there was another lady in the lift who went..yah yah...like aneroxic..so thin... omg..this ppl r all blind

well..after school..ran down from my hse to leisure amll 2 meet my baby..haha..we ate lok lok ^_^...den went over his hse...den came back..well nto go home..went to some desert shop in connought....den traffic jam home..haih..damn..ish..supose to bathe my doggie... she got skin infection..oh well >.<

-BabyGinz-