Thursday, March 24, 2005

herrmmmm

today..nothing intersting also lor... T_T..i skipped the 1st 3 lessons to do art wid ju piao..lol.. but we ended up chatting most of the time and talking rubbish..but it was nice... we rarely talk that much anymore since he changed classes....hahaha...he taught me a lot of weird n strange things that i shall not mention here...wahahahahahhahahaaa (but..i have satrted back one of my old hobbies which i stopped for like a yr or 2)

well..went for dance class...wahh..today...super tiring ..my legs still slighty aching!! >.< damn fast..oklay..after u get ued to it not that fast but when u keep doing it n suddenly stop..ure leng..damn *pei... so cham....haih..im sick..coughing n flu..n now my maid is sick as well??? therefore..my whole friggin family is sick!?!??!!??!? i wonder when it's the dog's turn...hahhaha

-BabyGinz-