Wednesday, March 16, 2005

dad

WTF??? i juz blardy god the screwing of my life for no friggin reason???!!????! my dad is pshcotic..helloooo..just becuz he came home in a bad mood does not give him the right to take it out on me!! hello..im likeeee not doing anything wrong

apparently..im getting from bad to worst..his words.. i dont's study..i dont give a fuck abt my exams..i fail??? *i have not failed in my lifeeeeeee* im a blardy average a student 4 gawds sake..is that like not friggin good enuff?? the school also havent call and say anything abt my attitude yet and he's screwing me for it?? he says everytime he comes home im on9!! onli c me on9 or on the phone...say im crazy.//24 hours... and then nearly slapped me?? i mean like wth is that all about??? why cant i be on9?? so i asked..then wad?? go to sleep?? at 8?? URGH!! n he went YEAHH..go to sleep or study!! he says i dont respect him by being online!??!?!!?!? seriously..WTF IS THAT ??? it's not my friggin fault he's going through a lot of problems...he brought it on himself...so why blame it on me.. its not like he's been the best dad in the world either...talking abt responsibility and shit..he should look at himself first...

-BabyGinz-