Sunday, March 27, 2005

bad mood

im fucking pissed right now.. IAN LOW HAN YI ... i hope u fucking rot in hell and die a million deaths u fucktard....STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME !! STOP TAKING ME FOR GRANTED!!! IF U CANT BLARDY APPRECIATE ME RIGHT DEN JUZ FRIGGIN LEAVE !! dont sympathies me!! im soo sick of it!?!!??!?! sick of u!?!!?!? u dont even love me...at least by the things u do...u dont ....stop it... if u mean what u say by i love you..then do something.. or else..just leave me...im hurting too much...or maybe u find this fun..and u're not really the ian i or anybody else though u were...a fake..just a fake...like the loser u really r...

on the other hand if u really r wad i think u r..n really r the person i believe u r......please....stop it....i cant hold on much longer.. if u really need me and love me.. think abt it..think of me...do u really want to lose me that badly...??i have my limits..and dont say u have ures..cuz i noticed..ure limits.. r sooo stupid..ure not even being hurt or anything...ure just too egoistic to notice things properly...

-BabyGinz-