Wednesday, February 09, 2005

sadest cny

...today has to be one of the saddest chinese new yr's i've ever had.....due to various reasons... blinks... i didnt even go visiting today...i was woken up in the morning..exhausted..made to eat gross cny morning food... then dragged... i tot to my grandma's hse... but nooo... to some lady person who reads fortunes or something... i don't really know what she does..but every one calls her see mou.. so?? or is see mou her husband..i have no idea.. i sat there for like more than an hour listening to her go on and on about god's clasing n stuff and i had no idea what she was talking abt.. me dad seemed so absorbed..me..my bro n sis were like T_T?? what?? what?? uh?? huh???eerrrr..?? n apparently i have to go there next week to hear about my fortune for this year... dear god... why me?? >.< but apparently these guys are real.. cuz they saved my dad from some guy who had been conning his money for a few years already *_* aicks.. dorno la.. dun care le...

then went home....nothing to do...went to sleep.. tot ask ian go watch movie de.... budden... he went out liao.... sigh...so just slept.. watched tv...get into another fight...sometimes...i dont really get it...i honestly don't..how i can seem so important yet unimportant to him...i was reading eric's blog just now..and then there was this post...and i gave a comment....i honestly don't know whether that comment was a smart thing...or is eric's words true?? should i fight a losing battle??

me : loves complicated...n u gotta b strong to get through it...even i may not b able to keep my relationship going on strong.. but i still believe i can.. i hopefully i will... ^-^ cuz i love him..n i'll fight ! no matter how hard!!so stay strong yea!

him : but fighting a losing battle?

me again : u juz never know the outcome...mine seems like a losing battle as well.. .>.< most of his friends hate me(this part... er...im just assuming.. pay no attention to it..n yea..i assume tooooo..but not like some people...who act like they know everything when they dont)... it doesnt seem like he really needs me...i give so much n get so little in return.... but i juz keep fighting.. cuz he IS that important to me

so people..i really need ure advice right now as well....do i fight a losing battle for the one i love even if i onli haf a 10% success rate?? im just so confused nowadays.. i cant tell whats what anymore....

-BabyGinz-