Thursday, February 03, 2005

pure stupidity

ahhh!!! praiseee meee peoplee!! i did the most stupid thing in the world just now!! hahahahahaha... me..being fat n lazy me.. decided to bake 4 batches of brownies..cuz i owe a lot of ppl brownies.. >.< ...what do stupid about baking 4 batches of brownies u may ask... ah well.... i did it ALL AT ONCE... mmmmmmm.. one again the thought... huh?? how does baking 4 batches of brownies at once mean stupidity??? ah well....i was using a miniture mixer.. AhahAHHAHAhHAHAhAH.. yes.. a MINITURE CAKE MIXER!!! so....my batter couldnt exactly fit into it...ah yes well....i was blur...n idiotic.... SO PRAISE ME PPL!! MwhaHAhAHHAHAhHAHAhA... well..i made a hugeeeeeee mess just not.. but everything turned out okay..i think.....''-___- .... hopefully ler... but that's not the only thing.. to further stress of my stupidity... i was scooping my batter into my tins... when i suddenly remembered... i 4GOT 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENTS!!!dum dum dummmmm.... so i had to rescoop it back into the mixer thingie.. put the last ingredient n mix it by hand..which hopefully it got distributed properly..no idea ;P ahahhaa.. my brownies are now baking..so let's see what happenes shall we.. whines... and i used the most expensive cocoa poweder u can find tooooo!!! whiness even more... i shall now got sit in the corner with a paper cone hat that says dumbass.. Thank u everybody ;P

in case you're all wondering why im at home baking brownies when i should b at school.. it really isn't my fault... c... i was on my way to school.. at my usual time..but it was realllyy jammed... no idea y... so went went.. suddenly heard on the radio.. some pipe burst... and then when i reach the round about part... the police blocked it off..so i couldn't go..and it was already 8.. which is my mother's time for work..so i followed her to work ;P she offered to send me to school after that..but aiya..already late..so sleepy summoh.. might as well go home la :P summoh my bro at his gf's hse... on the way home..so come pick me up ler.. ekekekekkekeke... on the way back i passed the burst pipe.. wow... ahaha.. IT WAS A LOT OF WATER... u could throw a whole lotta fish into the area and they would definitely survive... well maybe not because it's so dirty..but u get my point >.<

(3.58 edit : ...my brownies failed... they r reallllyyy bitter >.< .... maybe too much cocoa poweder..or it could also be my toungue.. cuz my apple juice taset bitter too.. but i think its them brownies..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........I WILL NEVER EVER make 4 BATCHES AS ONCE AGAIN!! sigh..1st time i failed making brownies.. this is a sad sad day )

-BabyGinz-