Wednesday, February 02, 2005

hmmm

ahh..school was normal...had kiwanis meeting..where to girls in particular pissed me off...buuuuuttt...i did not kill them..at least not yet.... >=D got a lot of worrkk arhh.. cruds...im suppose to finish my art's olahan by today...well by tomorrow.. but..i dun feel like it larr..damn lazzyy!! i dorno y pn najah wanna pick of me..hmph..she say I have to do 8 different olahan... giler...how many ways can u put a geisha...ahaha

wad else wad else..seriously nth particularly interesting happened today..i Think.. >.< ... but my dad's car got stolen today..so he damn bad mood.. aicks.... kesian me..no money!! HOWWWWWWWWWWW!!????!!!???!?!?!?!?!? he just screwed me..going on about if i eat too much salt n vinegar flavour stuff..i'll destroy my kidney.. sigh....

OHHHH!! hehee..my friend is hosting some weird photoshoot party thingie at her house morrow.. an the theme is gothic.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!`!! gimme some ideas people!!

-BabyGinz-