Monday, February 28, 2005

hmm

i stole this from lie peh peh..n i support this statement...even if i tend to say otherwise at times...this mainly directed at ian... T_T

IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORL THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT. IT'S AN OPINION. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION. IT'S A DARE. IMOPSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL. IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY. and finally.. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!

....today was not a good day..it started out a good day... until lunch... T_T ....in fact it started as an amazing day... my baby gave me something i tot he would never get..n i was even more shocked to learn how much it cost n he got it anyways...althought i scrwed up my mathes monthly cuz i wanted to c my baby...i didnt really mind.. T_T .... it was okay....lunch fucked up everything... i dunno if it was my stupidity or his stupidity or both our stupidity...

-BabyGinz-