Sunday, February 20, 2005

friday.sat.sun

hur hur hur!! friday the japs came to school lor...the school program boring like hell..hur hur..but i wasnt in the hall most of the time..i was usually at the 3rd floor of the new wing..hahaha...slapping make up on ppl's faces n tying their hair and just lazing about...can't really remember much of what happened in school ler..this yr not that much leng chai's..last yr a loooottt more!! >.<

my japs students r called... Yuki n Shohei...haha..okay..yea i dont remember their surname..so sue me ;P ..don't know why..this yr i like didn't really care much ler...hahaha..like damn bad host only....in school also i like not excited at all...oh well... it was my birthday on friday! kekekeke

so had a supposdely small party...but end up abt 40-50 ppl...haihyor.. >.< i also didnt notice..like not enought food and stuff..all these ppl keep going into my room!!! then throw my dolls ard n stuff..im missing my laughing bean bag from room interior products!! arghh!!i am sooo going to kill these ppl...this yr the par..no caterer's n stuff..just bbq onli..haha..but i think this yr better then last... damn hate last yr's party...don't even ask why..sigh...

a lot of weird things happen during my party ler..but wayyyy tooo much stuff to blog abt ler >.< but it was quite fun lar...didnt take pics thou... onli like a few...no idea why..oh well...

sat..took the japs to sungei wang..klcc..kl tower..n petaling street... aiyorh..tired like hell!!! hahaha..in kl tower..me..ian n sze ye...keep looking through those telescope thingies..haha..hunting for our houses trying to look into hotel rooms.. but we only managed to find ssg ..bam villa..n pandan villa >.< damn funny... went KLCC a while only...went back to sungei wang..went arcade..they played..ian taught them how to play pool..ugh..damn stupid..i playing 1 game..story mode..winning eidi..den stupid guy go n join my game and i have to fight against him..and my game gone!! and i lost to him summore...hmph...a bit more nearly win..but he killed me with a blardy football!! how stoopid is that!!! ..ate lunch at exquire kitchen..and dinner at chopstick noodle house ... petaling street..damn suck la..so long didnt go there eidi..now damn..ughh!! the roads narrow like heck..and...haihyar..maybe cleaner but i still prefer the old petaling street....

today went back to school..tot late eidi but not.. hahaha..more fun today..got games and stuff..very funny watch the japs play basketball..so cute ler they all..play long rope jump...the jap school's principal oso played..quite terror orh!!! better than the students!!! had some cultural shows and stuff..then to 1 jap dance..they ask us to join..then i got dragged in..and 1 guy game me his robe thingie..hahaha..after the dance..i gave it back to him..but he refused to take it and said present-to..he gave it to me ^-^... hahahaa..got the jap paper fan as well...can't remember much ler...don't think anything particularly interesting happened today...play batu seremban/5 stones...whahahahaa..i win ..n 2 ViV... i where got cheat ;P u lousy ...hahahaha.... jkg jkg...

went to mun yee's hse (chin weng's sis) ...haha..damn big..got swimming pool... er...karaoked..danced..lol... me..mel..n mun yee even danced on the speakers..hahaha..got disco ball..lasers n stuff..damn fun..but tired like hell also.. came back not long ago... should be doing my hw now.. but..aihya..i havent on9 so long eidi... a lot of things to write about ler..

oh..n my kai kor ah7 (daniel) gave me hamster's 4 my bday!! dwarf hamsters..a pair!! damn cute errrrr..he said wanted to gimme 4 de.. budden 2 eyes got problem so 2 onli..he purposely drop by my hse just to gimme the hamsters.. ^-^.. btw..who izzit that msged him abt my bday party ah???he said a girl..my age wan.. *_*

-BabyGinz-