Wednesday, February 16, 2005

emily

note to emily... : yes sweetheart..u id leave a scar on my face...remember u used to come sit in uncle tang's car.. have u forgotten i used to go nat's hse every friday =) ... hahaa..in the car u would call me all sorts of rude things and when i ignored u u would scratch my face..pull my hair n hit me..got 1 time u scratch my face damn deep..n there is a small scar of it on my face.. hahaha..if u 4got..u kept helo..answer la..fucker...dorno how to talk arh..blah blah...den u hit me..den i got really irritated and they i told u to fuck off..then nat got really nervous already..then she said..er..emily arh..i think u better stop..later is u cry not she cry...n u still want to kacau n we fight behind the car..n uncle tang scolded us..ask sean.uncle tang 4 proff ^_^ ...hahaha..oh... and ure blog abt me arh... very nice ..love it ^_^ ...hahahahahaha

-BabyGinz-