Tuesday, February 08, 2005

dinnerrrr

oooo..finished my dinner liao... okie wor this year.. then again..same onli lar the food..except the duck become goose..but the goose taste like duck anyway.. so no diff... ("-_____-) same type of prawns.. but this is the 1st time i've actually had A FAMILY dinner thingie..usualy its just my immediate family..no cousins no grandma no uncles.. this yr its the 1st....at my hse summoh..dorno y so weird wan.. >.< ...nothing much to blog abt ler..me jzu dammnnn boreddd.. dorno wad to do...ekekekkekeee

im really bored right now..im actually going to start on my moral project,, but funny thing is... i have no idea what the contents are suppose to be.... EhehEhHEHEHEHehehHEHEhEhHehHEHEe...maybe i'll start writing the kiwanis msgs instead..huhuhuuhuh >.<

-BabyGinz-