Thursday, January 20, 2005

sounding

argh~!! having com lessons now.. N I KENA SCOLDING FROM KINDERGADEn teacher juz now...wuwuuww..so kesian.. hahaha..she scolded me..not scold la.juz kinda lectyured me cuz i took Aloysius out of class yesterday n then the whole gang followed me.. sigh... but..hey.i actually asked another teacher's permission already...but when i todl her that..she went.. Aloysius is my student..blahblahblah... haihyo..so cham... den today dorno y..a lot lot of them crying in class... *_* seriously dorno why...haha...pok la..not a lot..but i never seen the class..soo down before.. den wing soon..was crying n didn't want to eat..so i had to feed him.. >.< he stopped crying but then logan climbed onlo my lap..den he looked like he was going to cry again..but thank gawdhe didnt..buthe did when i left..sigh..didnt wanna go..but i was seriously late!! bell rang liao..like 5 mins ago...den idiotic ALOYSIUS GRABBED MY BOOBS!! aicks...as a farewell.. idiotic...

-BabyGinz-