Friday, January 28, 2005

National treasure

hmm..watched national treasure wid my baby today but didnt get to c the ending err!! cuz he was late to basketball practice so rush there..hahah..where i become secretary n hp/wallet keeper ;P dorno y suddenly feel like joining the basketball team..but then like wan dowan wan dowan.. but now depends on liz..if she join den i join ^-^

neway me taking in japs again...argh..on my bday..i oso dorno wheather i seriously want to host them annot..beeps... nth much happen today..oh yahhh!!!

damny funny!! ian trying to lan c ;P hahaha..den he dorno do wad....hit the basketball net..the pole!! then i dont even noe..i was like talking to friends..den ju koon..ei..ure bf hit the tiang also u dun wanna go n c arh..den i eh..izzit..hahaha..apparently he hit very loud..from the other end of the court oso can hear..but me in the middle oso didnt noe.. but my poor baby bruised er... hit nose bengkak..bit his lips n tongue also..den his leg..the bone like dislocated a bit.. n he blacked out..but onli for awhile..den keep dz.. so now my baby go c docter liao...dorno he's okie annot oso...well besides that nth much happen...i think

hmmm...i dunno y i read my own entries..feel so weird..cuz like so japalang english..ahha..would my dear readers prefer if i actually typed it in proper english or is my current style okay?

-BabyGinz-