Wednesday, January 12, 2005

hmmm

oookkkaayy! my com's back...today...farking a lot of work..i'm Kiwanis Club's new president...but so few members la!!!Most ppl don't know what the heck it is and think youtch act is the best..sighhh...seriously don't get it... Kiwanis is known internationally and ppl like Kelly Clarksan n Bradd Pitt were members of it when the were in high school but nobody in SSG seems to know what the hell it is... come on la ppl.. join le.. do it 4 me ;P kekekke...in case nobody knows..it's just like youtch act and interact wan la...haihyo...hmmm..anything particularly interesting happened at school today?? hmmm..nope.. ohhh!! hehehehe..went to the kindergarden at lunch today and visited my darrlinnngss! gawd they r so cute..i miss their hugs already! aloysius was sooo cute today..teeheee...i had to go cuz ian wanted to go den he grabbed my hand and looked at me with his big cute eyes and said..mmm jun jao...(cannot go) den i say i have to ler...den he MmmmOI!!Kan ngo fan okay ( dowan!! follow me home) hahaha.gawd..i melted there...den soon wing..i think its soon wong..was sooo cuttee!! kekeke..ain was waiting for me outside n i draged him in den soon wing waved hello to him! kekkee..den logan grabbed my hand..and attached himself to me...hahaha..the naughtist boy..who unfortunately is really shy with me..hahaha..damn cute ler...so quiet..onli smile onli.... den dorno why..got 1 girl..scold me *_* gila..she was like..

She : why are you here????
Me : why can't i be here...? ;P
She: GO away la!!! disturbing ppl eat onli

hahhaha..den my little table of darlings satred daggers at here den she shuttup..den she scolded ian oso..cuz ian asked aloysius where he cut his hair..den the girl.. went.. WHY?? ppl cannot cut hair wan ah?? in an irritated tone..aiyooo...she's only 5 summoh..or izzit 6..but they look 5 to me..hahahaha

anyway in case you're wondering..hahaha.. i had art class yesterday and we went to the library den half way surfing the net... the kindergardeners came in..with MY EX TEACHER! ekkekekeke..so i went and played with them lor...hahhaa...then i made er...5 or 6 new friends..kekeke..1st it was logan...who was reading then he smiled and said hello...den wing soon..who hello n pulled me next to him to read 4 him..den aloysius..who i was trying to get the attention off since the satrt but he kept running away..then i finally caught him..and after i caught him..he stuck like glue...kekeke..then there was edward..who hijaked me from behind and asked who i was...heheheh..damn cute...den finally..the naughtist one..according to teacher..and from the markings on his face..lol...but he looked so sweet and angelic..i kept talking to him but he kept looking away =( but then the most magical thing happened!!hehehhe..when i had to go..he was the 1st to come hug me!!! then all of my little dears came and huged and we had this giant group hug where i nearly fell over >.< hahaha.. damn! i miss them..then they wouldnt let go of me..some of them went to the extent of attaching themselves to my leg!! hahaha...until teacher told them off....sigh...didn't really want to leave but i had to...=/

but sadly..after that not so happy..after school had a big fight..and i broke up wid ian for about 2 and a half hours *_* hahahaa... 2 and a half hours.. how more pathetic can u you get??? but im glad we're together again..sigh... i really don't want to go throught that stage of break up again..it hurts to much...anyway..i think i've probably bored you guys to the max.. ;P so ciaoozzz

-BabyGinz-