Sunday, January 30, 2005

haihhhh

sigh..feeling kinda moody now but....aih...dorno laaa.....but i'll try to make my post sound cheerful ^-^

today woke up at 1.30...actually can wake up later wan..haihhh..but my mum laa..keep on fan me..wanted to go KLCC today..but my evil mum dun wanna take me..so cham!!! so stayed at home and on9 only...aiyor...i gonna on9 until crazy already leee...

after that went to my do'gs vet's open hse near my hse..lol..sienz..nobody there..then suddenly i saw one of my darlings ;P kekekee...den i ran to her..den she was o_O!! ahahaa..den both of us immediately open our arms..and like those cartoons..run into each others arms and hug!.kekeke...anyways my darling is melissa ;P apparently the vet is her dog's vet as well..lol..but she was only there for awhile den she went liao..den left me ALONE..wuwuwuwuwuww..so i just ate..stood around..got bored..and walked home... talked on the phone which happenes to be why im moody now..and then on9 la.. haih..damn boring... just eating cadbury chocettes...

-BabyGinz-