Wednesday, January 19, 2005

girl guides

hmmm....me president of the girl guides.. gah~!! stress...damn lazy ler..do all this post...wuwuuwuwuwu... nth out of the ordinary happened today ler..at least none i can remember...

hahaha..play wid my lil darls again..the KINDERGARDENERS! gosh i wuv them...hahha..today damn cute ler they all..attack me from all sides..jump n drag me down until i really fall flat on my ass..den climb all over me..n sit..den i kenot get up..so cham..kekee..but they were soo cuttee.. they were hugging me while doing that..hahah...then got this 1 boy..keep throwing a hard ball at ian n hitting ian's leg with a chair..kekee..but then he follow me n gimme the ball..never throw at me de.. MWahHAHAHAhAhahHAhAh....then they went out n plaid with their bucycles n stuff.. hmph.. Aloysius angry at me..wuwuwuw..hahha..cuz i left him outside the class n i 4got..kakaka..den he came back in he run past me i call him he dun even wanna look at me..i say bye bye oso he didnt stop me like he usually does..juz keep ignoring me..hahaha..nearly got run over a lot of times by all the lil cyclist...damn cute ler they all!! missing them like heck already.. kekeke..i think morrow gonna go take pics with them! ^-^...so darn cute...

-BabyGinz-